Goals in Life

by - 9:38 PM


⚪️ Finish College
⚪️ Have a job
⚪️ Become flight attendant
⚪️ Stop being afraid
⚪️ Be a better person
⚪️ Travel around the world
⚪️ Discover philippines 
⚪️ Cruise around the world
⚪️ Paris
⚪️ Shopping around the world
⚪️ Have my own car
⚪️ Have my own house
⚪️ Become a title holder 
⚪️ Make my parents proud
⚪️ Travel with my lola and bestfriend
⚪️ Prove them wrong 
⚪️ Collect camera
⚪️ Have a flat stomach
⚪️ Sea Jumping
⚪️ Diving
⚪️ Become a volunteer
⚪️ Donate blood
⚪️ Sky Diving 
⚪️ Have a room that is full of clothes
⚪️ Become a commercial model? HAHA
⚪️ Eat and eat around the world 
⚪️ Go on hot air balloon
⚪️ Banana boat
⚪️ Fun run
⚪️ Become fit
⚪️ Attach a lock on a love bridge
⚪️ Have many dogs
⚪️ Roadtrip
⚪️ Love sports
⚪️ 5'6 height
⚪️ Make new friends
⚪️ Yatch Date
⚪️ Ride a jetski and ATV
⚪️ Have my own condo
⚪️ Get rid of negativity
⚪️Be with someone who I love
⚪️Marry the one I love
⚪️ Be HAPPY
⚪️ Forgive and Forget

You May Also Like

0 comments

IG: @mshainamarie