Jump your heart out: Trampoline Park

by - 4:00 PM


Who says we need to grow up? Lol! Do you feel jealous to the kids at fun house or play house? Honestly, I am the number one jealous person when it comes to playing because when I was young I didn't play at any fun house. I'm the only child and that time I'm shy to interact with others. Now, that I'll be turning 19 I want to be kid again to play and forget the hassle in life.

Trampoline Park is located at the portal in green fields district mandaluyong.
Official website: www.trampolinepark.ph

Operating Hours:

Monday - Thursday 
12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Friday
 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday 
8:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sunday 
9:00 am to 9:00 pm









  • You have to reserve for your slot, In our case we booked to jump at 9:00 am to 10:00 am
  • Before entering the park, participants are asked to watch the safety video and listen to the rules on how to jump properly on the trampoline. 
  • You have to wear a socks with rubber underneath, they are selling them for 100 pesos per pair
  • They also have locker for your things for only 20 pesos






Having fun while reducing fats!







*JUMP*



They also accept parties for your special event,  just contact them for more information
Mobile number: (0905-453-3879) or visit their page.


You May Also Like

0 comments