PALAWAN

by - 3:41 AM





Crossed out one of my travel bucket lists which is Puerto Princesa, Palawan. The highlight of our tour is the “amazing” Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park or also known as Underground River.  It will take you about 2 hours van ride from the airport to Sabang Island. We are the luckiest to visit almost everyone’s bucket list which is the famous underground river. I am speech less of what I’ve seen. You couldn’t believe that the rocks formed by itself and when you open your imagination, you’ll see different rock formation like vegetables, a sexy lady and my favorite part is the Cathedral wherein rocks formed the Holy Trinity, the Holy Family and even a big lighted candle. Here are the post cards from our trip: (PS: I still have so much to explore and discover! I’ll be back, PROMISE!)

















  













You May Also Like

0 comments